Our dedicated staff team includes:
- Senior Leadership Team (SLT)
- Therapeutic, Wellbeing Intervention Services Team (TWIST)
- Teaching Staff - Qualified Teachers (QTS)
- Teaching Staff - Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT)
- Teaching Staff - Unqualified Teachers
- Therapeutic Support Staff - Emotional Literacy Support Assistants (ELSA)
- Support Staff - Learning Support Assistants (LSA)
- Non-teaching Staff (including):
- Business Manager
- Site Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Kitchen Assistant
Staff at Talocher School have the following specialist training and qualifications:
- Safeguarding Children - Wales
- Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW)
- Team Teach - Positive Behaviour Support (PBS)
- Safer recruitment
- Trauma Informed Schools
- Drawing and Talking Therapy
View our full education team staff list and qualifications here.
Seeking a rewarding career?
By joining our team at Talocher School, you will have the opportunity to help change the lives of the children and young people that we support. To explore our current job vacancies, please click here.