We understand that deciding where to send your child to school or college is a big decision and that you need as much information as possible to help you make the right choice for you and your family. That is why we have asked parents, carers and young people themselves to share their views and experiences of Aspris settings.
The testimonials below aim to give you a real insight into our schools and colleges, the way we work and the outcomes you can expect.
- “Once pupils have been at the school for a while they transform.” (Parent of a student)
- “They look after her really well. I am confident she is safe.” (Parent of a student)
- “We consider ourselves extremely lucky that our son is attending your school. Family life has been transformed!” (Parent of a student)
- “Your part in our lives made such a difference in the most positive way and for that I will be eternally grateful.” (Parent of a student)
- “I just wanted you to know that school is now having a really positive impact on my daughter at home.” (Parent of a student)
- “He has been learning about his ASD and how this can affect him. This helps him to express his needs more easily, he also understands his sensory issues more, which helps him address them.” (Parent of a student)
- “With the support of your college, my son has excelled in his chosen subjects. We sincerely believe that you hold the key to our son’s future hopes.” (Parent of a student)
- “Somehow you've managed to get him cooking!!!!! Oh how I've longed for the day when he would cook or bake with me. He was flipping pancakes for breakfast with me the other day.” (Parent of a student)
- “As a mother, I am truly moved by the tremendous support provided to me.” (Parent of a student)
- “I wanted to just drop you a message to say a huge thank you to all of the teachers and staff, who have helped my child through his GCSEs and helped him achieve his potential. He starts 6th form college on Friday and got the subjects he wanted. He is over the moon with his results and please pass on my thanks to the team, who all contributed to his success. I’m sure they would love to know that my son is really thankful for all they did to support him. Thanks again for all you did for my son and hopefully he will come back to visit you and share his experiences of 6th form when he’s settled in.” (Parent of a student)