Arrangements for safeguarding:
To view our Remote Learning Contingency Plan, click here.
The following group policies are implemented at all of our Aspris Children’s Services sites. Please click here to access these policies.
- Complaints Policy (OP03)
- Admissions policy (ACS 11)
- Countering Bullying policy (ACS 03)
- Behaviour Support policy (ACS 04)
- Exclusions policy (ACS 37)
- First Aid Policy (AH&S 15)
- Health and Safety Policy (AH&S 01)
- SEN policy (ACS 33)
- Curriculum Policy (ACS 31)
- Equal Opportunities and EAL Policy (ACS 26)
- Health and Welfare Policy (ACS 17)
Our school has a local procedure, which explains how we apply each policy at our school. If you would like a copy of any of these local procedures, please contact the school using the number below.
We can also provide you with copies of the following policies on request. Please contact the school if you would like a copy of a particular policy.
ACS 34: Spiritual, Moral, Social and Community Cohesion Policy (including British Values)
OP08.1: Responding to suspected radicalisation
ACS 35: Examinations policy
Our latest inspection report:
Please see our latest Ofsted report below:
North House School,
To contact the Head Teacher:
Head Teacher, North Hill House School
To contact the Operations Director:
John Anderson, Interim Chief Operating Officer
Chair for the Proprietor
Aspris Children's Services Limited
Church Street West,
Surrey, GU21 6HT