Located in Leicestershire, Sketchley School provides a caring and welcoming learning environment to equip students for a brighter future. We are an independent day school for children and young people aged 7-19 years with autism and associated conditions, such as pathological demand avoidance (PDA) and social, emotional and mental health (SEMH) needs.
Supporting young people to achieve their potential
At Sketchley School, we get to know each student individually, which enables us to provide a personalised approach to their education, including therapy, curriculum and teaching staff.
We put the children and young people at the heart of everything that we do, and communicate with parents and carers regularly, to help them achieve the best possible outcomes and future success.
Split across three sites, Sketchley School offers a range of services and facilities, including:
- Small class sizes with high teacher to pupil ratios
- 1:1 support available, if required
- A broad and balanced curriculum, with high quality teaching
- A range of accreditations including GCSEs, BTECs/A levels, functional skills courses and life skills qualifications
- A committed, creative and highly trained multidisciplinary team, experienced in supporting young people with autism
- Safe and structured environments for young people to develop the skills they need to live as independently as possible