Newbury Manor School can support up to 45 young people aged 6 to 19 years who have an autistic spectrum diagnosis and have complex needs. In addition we can provide on-site residential care for up to eight students.
We offer a flexible range of packages including:
- Day and weekly/termly boarding provision
- 52 week provision in partnership with our nearby children’s home
- Full or part time packages
- A broad and balanced curriculum, tailored to individual needs
- A wide range of accreditation
- A focus on holistic outcomes for every young person
- Direct or indirect therapeutic input
- Carefully planned transition, including re-integration to mainstream / maintained provision, where appropriate
- Outreach and advisory support
The school is located in a beautiful, rural location in Somerset. Formerly a Georgian manor house, Newbury Manor School has a range of outbuildings and extensive grounds, and has recently been refurbished to a very high standard.
The school is easily accessible to those within a large geographical area, being only five miles from Frome and eight miles from Bath. We are just 80 minutes by train from London Paddington.