Pentwyn Farmhouse is situated in a very rural setting and is registered for three young people with emotional, social and behavioural difficulties, who have historically not responded well to conventional provisions, children’s homes or foster placements.
- Support for young people aged 8 to 17 years with emotional, social and behavioural difficulties
- A large detached old farmhouse, located in a rural setting within South East Wales
- Accommodation comprising of 3 bedrooms, 1 of which has en-suite facilities. Each room also has views of the surrounding countryside
- An enthusiastic and passionate team, with 1:1 staffing ratios
- Links with Priory's Talocher School, with the ability to offer dual education and care placements
- Easy access to the local village and a shopping area providing a range of activities for the young people to enjoy, such as shopping and bowling, subject to future relaxation of social distancing
- Located within a 60 minute drive to both Cardiff and Bristol
Get in touch
To find out more about Pentwyn Farmhouse, to request a Statement of Purpose or for further information on the residential services we provide for young people at Aspris Children’s Services, please click here to make an enquiry or alternatively call our helpful team today on 0118 970 8068.