Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted since 2021, West View is located in a quiet village setting, within the picturesque New Forest in Hampshire.
West View is a children’s home for up to four young people aged 5-18 years who have social, emotional and behavioural difficulties (SEBD) and associated moderate learning difficulties such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). The young people may also have low risk mental health difficulties.
Supporting the needs of the young people
The highly experienced staff team at West View deliver personalised care and support that builds self-esteem, and enables each individual at the home to progress and achieve their potential. They provide a warm and nurturing environment, guiding the young people to develop socially, emotionally and acting as positive role models. The staff team work in partnership with each young person to build the confidence and life skills for a positive and fulfilling future.
The range of services and facilities available at West View includes:
- A 4-bedded home situated in a peaceful rural setting
- A warm, safe, relaxed and homely environment for young people to develop
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
- Bespoke care packages and strong links with local mainstream and specialist education provisions
- Access to therapeutic services
- High quality care and support, tailored to the individual needs of each child and young person
- A wide variety of both on-site and community-based activities
- Access to major towns, cities and local transport links
- Staffing ratios tailored to the needs of the children and young people