Located in Shropshire, Wellington House is a spacious and nurturing home. We specialise in the care and treatment for males aged 8-17 years, who have or are considered likely to have been a victim of sexual abuse, or experienced adverse childhood experiences and trauma.
Supporting the needs of the young people
At Wellington House, the dedicated and skilled team deliver holistic and nurturing care. We are a home that provides lasting childhood memories and supports the recovery of childhood trauma. We have a strong focus on promoting independence, progression and success, developing the skills required for young people to successfully transition to adult life.
The range of services and facilities available at Wellington House includes:
- A home that provides lasting childhood memories and supports the recovery of childhood trauma
- An individualised therapeutic assessment and recovery plan provided by an experienced therapist
- A skilled team driven to deliver holistic and nurturing care
- The promotion of independence, progression and success
- A spacious and modern home that includes a games room, quiet room and expansive garden
- Good relationships with local schools, as well as access to Aspris Telford School dependent on admissions criteria
- An established home rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
Get in touch
To find out more about Wellington House, to request a Statement of Purpose or for further information on the residential services that we provide for young people at Aspris Children’s Services, please contact us today. Call our helpful team on 0118 970 8068 or click here to make an enquiry.