Located in a quiet, scenic residential area in Lancashire with only short walk from the beach.
Waters House is a nurturing children’s home for up to two young people. We support young people aged 8 to 18 years with emotional and behavioural disorders (EBD).
Supporting the needs of the young people
At Waters House, we pride ourselves on matching our young people appropriately, maintaining meaningful and long-term placements. Engaging our young people in activities has proven to support their self-esteem, confidence, and comfortability at this home.
The children’s home has a strong focus on building self-esteem, confidence, achieving positive outcomes and developing the skills required for young people to successfully transition to further independence and adult life.
The range of services and facilities available at Waters House includes:
- A safe and homely environment
- Accommodation comprising of 2 individual bedrooms with en-suites
- A range of facilities, including a living room, dining room, kitchen, study room, music room and private garden
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- 1:1 staffing
- Individualised care plans and a focus on developing daily living skills
- A well-qualified and experienced staff team
- Dedicated in-house therapist who offers individual therapeutic support
- A wide range of planned on-site and community-based activities
- Waking night supervision