Penygaer House is a spacious and nurturing children’s home for young people aged 8-17 years with emotional, social and behavioural difficulties.
The surrounding areas also have a wide selection of indoor and outdoor facilities, a rich heritage and areas of outstanding natural beauty for the young people to enjoy.
- Support for young people aged 8 to 17 years with emotional, social and behavioural difficulties
- A homely and nurturing environment, situated in a residential area within West Wales
- A large detached property with 3 spacious bedrooms, a range of communal areas and a private garden
- An experienced, long-serving manager and staff team, with 3:4 staffing ratios
- Strong links with local provisions, including PRUs and mainstream education
- Access to a wide selection of planned indoor and outdoor activities, subject to future relaxation of social distancing
- Situated close to good transport links, including the M4 corridor
Get in touch
To find out more about Penygaer, to request a Statement of Purpose or for further information on the residential services we provide for young people at Aspris Children’s Services, please click here to make an enquiry or alternatively call our helpful team today on 0118 970 8068.