Situated in a lively and diverse urban area, Park View is a spacious and nurturing residential home for younger adults aged 16 to 35 years with autism and/or learning disabilities.
Supporting the needs of the younger adults
Park View has a dedicated and welcoming staff team, which includes psychological support, counselling, speech and language and occupational therapy.
The range of services and facilities available at Park View includes:
- A safe, homely and nurturing environment, situated within an urban area
- 8 en-suite bedrooms, which the young people are encouraged to personalise
- A range of spacious communal facilities, including 2 lounges, a dining room, accessible kitchen, sensory space and garden
- A dedicated, passionate and diverse staff team
- A focus on developing daily living skills, with achievements acknowledged and praised
- Strong links with local mainstream and specialist education provisions
- Access to a wide range of planned on-site and community-based activities