Located in Essex, Orchard House is a spacious and nurturing children’s home. We support young people aged 8 to 18 years with emotional and behavioural difficulties (EBD).
Supporting the needs of the young people
At Orchard House, the dedicated and skilled staff team take a child-centred approach to care. We put the needs, interests and aspirations of each young person at the heart of all that we do and ensure they have a childhood that everyone deserves. The children’s home has a strong focus on building self-esteem, confidence, achieving positive outcomes and developing the skills required for young people to successfully transition to further independence and adult life.
The range of services and facilities available at Orchard House includes:
- A safe, homely and nurturing environment
- Accommodation comprising of 5 individual en-suite bedrooms, which the young people are encouraged to personalise
- A range of spacious communal facilities, including a family-style kitchen, lounge, dining room, conservatory, gaming room, a family room and an arts & crafts room
- A large and secure garden, with a vegetable patch and pond area
- A focus on developing daily living skills, with achievements acknowledged and praised
- Access to a wide range of planned on-site and communitybased activities
Get in touch
To find out more about Orchard House, to request a Statement of Purpose or for further information on the residential services we provide for young people at Aspris Children’s Services, please click here to make an enquiry or alternatively call our helpful team today on 0118 970 8068.