Located in a quiet residential area in Lancashire, Moss View is a nurturing children’s home for up to two young people. We support young people aged 8 to 18 years with emotional and behavioural disorders (EBD).
Supporting the needs of the young people
At Moss View, we pride ourselves on matching our young people appropriately, maintaining meaningful and long-term placements. We are dedicated to supporting our young people, so they are able to achieve positive outcomes in all areas, and whilst doing so keep them safe and happy.
The children’s home has a strong focus on building self-esteem, confidence, achieving positive outcomes and developing the skills required for young people to successfully transition to further independence and adult life.
The range of services and facilities available at Moss View includes:
- A safe and homely environment
- Accommodation comprising of 2 individual bedrooms, which the young people are encouraged to personalise
- A range of facilities, including a living room, kitchen, dining room and large private garden
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- 1:1 staffing
- Individualised care plans and a focus on developing daily living skills
- A well-qualified and experienced staff team
- Dedicated in-house therapist who offers individual therapeutic support
- A wide range of planned on-site and community-based activities
- Waking night supervision