Situated within a village in Cambridgeshire, March House is a spacious, nurturing and therapeutic children’s home.
Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted, March House supports males aged 8 to 18 years with sexually harmful behaviour (SHB).
Supporting the needs of the young people
March House has a dedicated and welcoming staff team, who all take the same approach of ensuring that the young people are at the forefront of any decisions made around their care. We ensure that everyone has a voice and are able to express their views and input into how they want to be cared for whilst at the home.
The staff team also have a strong ethos in ensuring that the young people obtain the required skills in preparation for their transition into adult life. We ensure that they can build on their self-esteem, promote their independence, and achieve positive outcomes that any other young person not in care would achieve.
The range of services and facilities available at March House includes:
- Support for males aged 8 to 18 years with sexually harmful behaviour (SHB)
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- A homely, nurturing and therapeutic environment, situated within spacious grounds
- A large detached property with 5 bedrooms and a range of communal areas, including a lounge, games room, quiet room, dining room and kitchen
- A spacious and well-maintained garden
- A dedicated and passionate staff team, including a highly qualified and experienced Registered Manager
- Strong links with local provisions, including mainstream and specialist education services
- A focus on developing daily living skills, with achievements acknowledged and praised
- Access to a wide range of planned on-site and community based activities
- Located within 3 miles of a market town and easy access to amenities