Home Farm is a children’s home for up to 3 children and young people aged 5-18 years with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties (SEBD) and associated moderate learning difficulties, such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). The young people may also have low risk mental health difficulties.
Located in a quiet rural setting in the New Forest in Hampshire, the home is rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and provides a warm, relaxed and supportive environment.
Supporting the needs of the young people
Home Farm delivers personalised care and support to the children and young people within a warm and welcoming environment. The committed staff team have considerable experience of working with young people who may present with behaviours that challenge. They use firm boundaries and routines, and offer leadership and positive role modelling to guide the young people to progress and develop. The staff work in partnership with the young people to build their confidence and life skills for a brighter future.
The range of services and facilities available at Home Farm includes:
- A large detached home in a peaceful countryside setting
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- Bespoke care packages
- Strong links with local mainstream and specialist education provisions
- Access to therapeutic services
- A person-centred approach working closely with key stakeholders to ensure a wrap-around care package
- A wide variety of both on-site and community-based activities
- Easy access to major towns, cities and local transport links
- Staffing ratios tailored to the needs of the children and young people