Greave Clough is located in Lancashire and surrounded by beautiful countryside with local scenic walks, gyms, a golfing range, swimming pools and lots of exciting things to see and do.
Greave Clough is a nurturing children’s home for up to two young people. We support young people aged 8 to 18 years with emotional and behavioural disorders (EBD).
Supporting the needs of the young people
At Greave Clough, we pride ourselves on matching our young people appropriately, maintaining meaningful and long-term placements. We are dedicated and committed to providing a warm, welcoming home for our young people and encourage them to showcase their individuality throughout the home.
The home has a strong focus on building self-esteem, confidence, achieving positive outcomes and developing the skills required for young people to successfully transition to further independence and adult life.
As a team we work collaboratively with other agencies to ensure that our young people have access to the services that they need and to provide holistic, consistent interventions and support across all sectors.
The range of services and facilities available at Greave Clough includes:
- A safe and homely environment
- Accommodation comprising of 2 large bedrooms, which the young people are encouraged to personalise
- A range of facilities, including a bright and homely living room, kitchen, dining room and private garden
- 1:1 staffing
- Individualised care plans and a focus on developing daily living skills
- A well-qualified and experienced staff team
- Dedicated in-house therapist who offers individual therapeutic support
- A wide range of planned on-site and community-based activities
- Waking night supervision