Located in a small village in West Yorkshire, Field View is a nurturing children’s home for up to two young people. We support young people aged 8 to 18 years with emotional and behavioural disorders (EBD).
Supporting the needs of the young people
At Field View, the dedicated and skilled staff team take a child-centred approach to care and ensure that each young person’s aspirations, wishes and feelings are listened to.
The children’s home has a strong focus on building self-esteem, confidence, achieving positive outcomes and developing the skills required for young people to successfully transition to further independence and adult life.
The range of services and facilities available at Field View includes:
- Situated in a quiet residential area, close to scenic walks and green fields
- A safe, nurturing and homely environment
- Accommodation comprising of individual bedrooms, which the young people are encouraged to personalise
- A range of facilities, including a living room, kitchen-diner and private garden
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- 1:1 staffing
- Individualised care plans and a focus on developing daily living skills
- A well-qualified and experienced staff team
- Dedicated in-house therapist who offers individual therapeutic support
- A wide range of planned in-house and community-based activities
- Waking night supervision