Situated within a town in Lancashire, Endora is a spacious and nurturing children’s home.
The home supports young people aged 7 to 18 years with complex needs, which may include autistic spectrum disorders (ASD) and associated learning difficulties.
Supporting the needs of the young people
Endora has a dedicated and welcoming staff team, who all take the same approach of ensuring that the young people are at the forefront of any decisions made around their care. We ensure that everyone has a voice and are able to express their views and input into how they want to be cared for whilst at the home.
The staff team also have a strong ethos in ensuring that the young people obtain the required skills in preparation for their transition into adult life. We ensure that they can build on their self-esteem, promote their independence, and achieve positive outcomes that any other young person not in care would achieve.
The range of services and facilities available at Endora includes:
- A large 4-bedded property providing a homely and nurturing environment
- A range of communal areas, including 2 lounges, fully equipped kitchen and a sensory room
- A secure and private garden with outdoor play equipment
- A dedicated, experienced and passionate staff team
- The current young people in the service are settled and achieving positive outcomes
- Strong links with local provisions, including specialist education services
- A focus on developing daily living skills, with achievements acknowledged and praised
- Access to a wide variety of planned on-site and community-based activities
- Situated within a residential area and within walking distance of the town centre