Located in the rural residential village in Overton, Lancashire. Brookfield is a nurturing children’s home for up to two young people. We support young people aged 8 to 18 years with emotional and behavioural disorders (EBD).
Supporting the needs of the young people
At Brookfield, our strong team provides lasting relationships and creating memorable moments in our young people’s lives.
We ensure that each young person’s aspirations, wishes and feelings are listened to and we support and encourage them to fulfil this to the best of their abilities, giving them the best possible outcomes in life.
The range of services and facilities available at Brookfield includes:
- A 2-bed home surrounded by green fields and scenic views
- A safe and homely environment
- A range of facilities, including a lounge, kitchen and large private garden
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- 1:1 staffing
- Individualised care plans and a focus on developing daily living skills
- A well-qualified and experienced staff team
- Dedicated in-house therapist who offers individual therapeutic support
- A wide range of planned on-site and community-based activities
- Waking night supervision