Located in a quiet, residential area in Blackpool, Lancashire. Bank House is a nurturing children’s home supporting young people aged 8 to 18 years with emotional and behavioural difficulty (EBD).
Supporting the needs of the young people
At Bank House, we ensure that each young person’s aspirations, wishes and feelings are listened to and we support and encourage them to fulfil this to the best of their abilities, giving them the best possible outcomes in life.
We pride ourselves on our dedicated, knowledgeable and experienced team who provide the therapeutic support to each young person who comes to live with us on a solo placement.
The range of services and facilities available at Bank House includes:
- A safe and homely environment
- Accommodation for 1 young person
- A range of facilities, including a living room, kitchen and private garden
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- 2:1 staffing
- Individualised care plans and a focus on developing daily living skills
- A well-qualified and experienced staff team
- Dedicated in-house therapist who offers individual therapeutic support
- A wide range of planned on-site and community-based activities
- Waking night supervision