We have a fantastic opportunity for you to become part of our fostering family in the West Midlands!
As a foster carer, we’ll ensure you benefit from an excellent programme of learning and develop, to ensure you have the confidence and skills to meet the needs of the children in your care.
We understand that providing foster carers with high levels of training and support results in stable placements and better outcomes for children and young people. That’s why, in return for your commitment as a carer, we offer a comprehensive support and training programme.
Supporting you to make a difference
We provide our foster carers with the highest levels of support, including:
- Access to a 24/7 out of hours service
- Access to our family contact suite
- Additional support for children in the classroom as appropriate
- An allocated Aspris Fostering Services social worker for every carer
- An allocated support worker for every foster child
- Regular Home visits from your social worker
- Mentoring of new carers by experienced carers
- Psychological services and other specialist support
- Regular social work supervision
- Regular support group meetings and other social events
We believe a good fostering agency not only supports the child, but also provides the carer with personalised training and support. We offer our carers:
- Regular training programmes, including face-to-face group training
- Individual online training
- Additional personalised training to suit children’s specific needs