Located in a village within Nottinghamshire, Villa Real Farmhouse is a spacious, homely and nurturing children’s home. We support young people aged 8-18 years with emotional and/or behavioural difficulties (EBD).
The range of services and facilities available at Villa Real Farmhouse includes:
- A large detached farmhouse situated in a Nottinghamshire village
- A safe, homely and nurturing environment
- Accommodation comprising of 4 individual bedrooms, which the young people are encouraged to personalise
- A range of spacious facilities, including a lounge, dining room, kitchen and a large garden
- A well-qualified and experienced staff team
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in all of the inspection categories
- Strong links with local education provisions
- Individualised care plans and a focus on developing daily living skills
- A wide range of on-site and community-based activities
Quotes from Ofsted
‘External professionals commented positively on the home. One professional stated, ‘I think the home has been brilliant. Children are at the centre of everything they do in the home,’ and ‘They go above and beyond’ in the care provided.’ Ofsted, January 2022
‘Children benefit from the support they receive from an experienced and supportive staff team.’ Ofsted, January 2022
Get in touch
To find out more about Villa Real, to request a Statement of Purpose or for further information on the residential services we provide for young people at Aspris Children’s Services, please click here to make an enquiry or alternatively call our helpful team today on 0118 970 8068.