Located in Leicestershire, Highfield House is a spacious and nurturing children’s home.
We support young people aged 8-18 years with emotional and behavioural difficulties (EBD).
Supporting the needs of the young people
At Highfield House, the dedicated and skilled staff team take a child-centred approach to care. We put the needs, interests and aspirations of each young person at the heart of all that we do and ensure they have a childhood
that everyone deserves.
The children’s home has a strong focus on building self-esteem, confidence, achieving positive outcomes and developing the skills required for young people to successfully transition to further independence and adult life.
The range of services and facilities available at Highfield House includes:
- A safe and homely environment, within a quiet and rural location
- Rated 'Good' by Ofsted
- Accommodation comprising of 3 individual bedrooms, which the young people are encouraged to personalise
- An independence flat, separate from the main building
- A range of spacious facilities, including 2 lounges, a dining room, a family-style kitchen and an arts and crafts room
- Large gardens and a country park beyond the property
- A well-qualified and experienced staff team
- Individualised care plans and a focus on developing daily living skills
- A wide range of planned on-site and community-based activities